ผังการแสดง & รอบการแสดง
7,300 / 5,800
- ก่อนงานแสดงประมาณ 20 วัน TTM จะจัดส่ง E-Ticket ไปให้ทางอีเมลล์ของท่าน กรุณาแจ้งอีเมลล์กับพนักงาน (บัตรกระดาษที่ท่านได้รับเป็นเพียงหลักฐานการชำระเงินเท่านั้น)
- ชำระผ่านบัตรเครดิต หรือ บัตรเดบิตจะมี convenience fee 3%
- No admission for infant in arms and children aged below 6 year old
- Children aged 6 and above must purchase a ticket for admission
- Children under 12 are not allowed into the standing areas
Audio, Photography & Videography Policy
- Photography / Videography are not allowed
- Plastic bottles and personal bottles are not allowed in the venue
- No professional cameras
- No selfie sticks
Following the announcement of sold out shows in New Zealand and Australia earlier this week, Live Nation is excited to confirm that U2 will bring their acclaimed Joshua Tree Tour to Singapore - for the first time ever! on Saturday 30th November at the National Stadium.
Hot on the heels of the highly successful 2017 tour in celebration of the band’s seminal album, The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 will see U2 make a much anticipated live return to Asia with the first Tokyo shows since the Vertigo Tour in 2006; as well as bring the band to Singapore and Seoul - for the first time ever – with what promises to be very special concerts from “the biggest band in the world” (The Guardian).
Bono said “It’s only taken me 30 years to learn how to sing these songs and it’s great to be able to say that I’ve finally caught up with the band. Our audience has given the Joshua Tree a whole new life on this tour. Doing these shows has been very special for us, a lot of emotion… From the despair of how relevant some of the dark songs still are, to the joy, pure fun of the staging… it’s quite a ride. And now we get to do it all over again. Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul… We’re coming for you”.
“We really, REALLY wanted to bring The Joshua Tree to New Zealand, Australia and Asia” added The Edge. “We promised we would and finally, now we can say that we will see you in November... It’s going to feel like a homecoming and we are very excited”.
The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 kicks off in Auckland on 8th November and will visit Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth, before moving on to Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul.
For complete tour and ticket information, visit: www.u2.com
U2: The Joshua Tree Tour is produced by Live Nation Global Touring.