2017 BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR in Bangkok
Gate Open :
Public Sale :
Ticket Price :
|Saturday April 22, 2017||5.00 pm|
|Sunday April 23, 2017||4.00 pm|
Distribution Channel :
- Call Center
- Major Cineplex
- Tesco Lotus
Pre-Sale Ticket at: www.imethai.com
**The zone is open on Pre-Sale: Zone AL, B, SC, SD, SE, SF, SG, SH, SI, SJ, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L and M
Official-Sale Date: Saturday 11th March 2017, 10.00 A.M. onward.
Official-Sale Ticket: Thai Ticket Major at all branch, www.thaiticketmajor.com or Call Center +662-262-3456
**The zone is open on Pre-Sale: Balance Tickets from the Pre-Sale and Zone AR, SK, SL, SM, N, O, P, Q, R and S
- Ticket Price 6,000 Baht will add to random for attend to rehearsal 260 persons [130 per show].
- Ticket Price 5,500 Baht will add to random for attend to rehearsal 160 persons [80 per show].
- Ticket Price 4,800 Baht will add to random for attend to rehearsal 360 persons [180 per show].
- Official Sale
- Ticket Price 6,000 Baht will add to random for attend to rehearsal 50 persons [25 per show].
- Ticket Price 5,500 Baht will add to random for attend to rehearsal 40 persons [20 per show].
- Ticket Price 4,800 Baht will add to random for attend to rehearsal 80 persons [40 per show].
Pre-Sale Ticket Information: www.imethai.com
1. The Ticket Buyers have to apply for membership.
Required information: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Address. Membership Application is Free of Charge. The Member will acquire username and password for ticket purchase and other membership activities.
2. On-Line Tickets will be selling on Sunday 5th March 2017, 10.00 A.M. – Thursday 9th March 2017, 8.00 P.M. via www.imethai.com . Once enter into the system, the member has to fill up the required details on the webpage. Then select ticket price, zone and seat number.
You may reserve up to 4 seats with the same price and the same zone. (If the member would like to reserve more than seats mention above, he/she may have additional reservation with the same username.)
**The ticket buyers may choose to receive the tickets via EMS where the system will charge the delivery fee of 50 Baht. This service is for person who lives in Thailand only.
3. After the required details are filled completely, the system will provide the reservation code. (Please take note of the code.) The system will inform the Total Payment Value, the Bank Account Details that the member has to transfer the money to, and inform your payment detail on ‘View Order’ menu
*** Time frame that the member has to pay for the ticket(s) *** (Within 4 hours)
- If you use Credit Card, system will redirect to paysbuy system, accept only credit card that verified by Visa and Master Card (the card should have vbv Code / or OTP system for security reason)
- Credit Card, Alipay has service charge 4%
- Paypal has service charge 5%
The Bank Account that the members have to transfer the money to is Bank: Siam Commercial Bank (Full detail will be shown after booking) the member may transfer the money via ATM, Bank Counter and Internet Banking
- The Total Required Payment contains Double Digits (Satang/x,xxx.xx). Please transfer the money at exact value for accurate purchase details checking.
- After the payment is made please kindly inform date/time of money transferred at www.imethai.com (on View Orders menu) within the given time frame; otherwise, it will be considered that the member cancel the reservation. The reservation will be cancelled from the system. The organizer will not be responsible on this cancellation.
- After the member inform the organizer about the payment details. The Ticket Officers will review the payment within 24 hours. The member may check the reservation details again 24 hours after submission of the payment details on the View Order menu. If the purchased tickets are not confirmed on system then, please kindly contact the ticket officers immediately at Ticket.IMEThai@gmail.com
4. Please keep the proof of payment i.e. payment slip (**Recommend the member to take photos of the slip to prevent colour fading) and Reservation Code in order to collect the ticket(s) and preventing fraud.
5. After the reservation is submitted, the member is not allowed to change any reservation details and cannot cancel the reservation at any case and no refund.
6. For Standing tickets, entrance to the venue are running by queue number. You can check your queuing number in ‘View Order’ page after 7 days when ticket was fully purchased. (Your ticket number will be the same as your queuing number). In case of losing ticket, The Organizer reserves the right to refuse issuing a new ticket in any circumstances.
7. Plastic tickets self pick up will be at Ticket kiosk [Pre-Sale] at Concert venue from 11.00 A.M. Onward.
8. Ticket prices do not include issuing plastic cards at 20 baht.
Official Sale Ticket Information: Thai Ticket Major at all Branch, www.thaiticketmajor.com or Call Center +662-262-3456
1. Official Sale Tickets open from 10:00 A.M. onwards 11th March 2017 at all channels. (14 branches of Thai Ticket Major, Major Cineplex and EGV movie theatre, Thailand Post, TTM Call Center 02-262-3456 and Online Reservation Website www.thaiticketmajor.com)
*Purchase location details is available at http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/outlets.php
**Please kindly check office hours for Thailand Post again.
2. Official Sale Tickets are available on balance tickets from the Pre-Sale and Zone AR, SK, SL, SM, N, O, P, Q, R and S
3. Payment may be made in Cash, Cash Payment, Account Transfer, and via Credit Card. However, there will be 3% service charge for Credit Card Payment at all Sales Channels.
4. For tickets reserved via www.thaiticketmajor.com and TTM Call Center 02-262-3456, the buyers, who choose to pay via Cash Payment, must complete the payment within 2 hours after the ticket reservations.
5. For Standing tickets, entrance to the venue are running by queue number. You can check your queuing number in your ticket. In case of losing ticket, The Organizer reserves the right to refuse issuing a new ticket in any circumstances.
6. The Audience who buy Official Sale Tickets during Saturday 11th March - Sunday 2nd March 2017 will receive temporary tickets which may be exchange for Plastic Tickets at 14 Ticket Counters of Thai Ticket Major from Monday 3rd March 2017 onwards (Including for delivery ticket in Thailand will be send from Monday 3rd March 2017 onwards). And Thai Ticket Major Counter at Impact Arena on 11.00 A.M. Onward.
7. Ticket Price does not include service fees and plastic ticket price at 40 Baht per Ticket.
8. Limit Ticket Purchase at 4 tickets per 1 purchase.
**Be careful of thieves, disguised in various ways, such as getting tickets, give only code of ticket, Buy or sell ticket on another system, Impersonating employees, this may come across fake or ghost cards have been cheated. Include bring the tickets to sell or distribute for advertising or publicity without the permission of the Company that considered the legality.
***For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/iMeThailand or inquire any information at Ticket.IMEThai@gmail.com