ร่วมลอยกระทงแบบล้านนา ชมการแสดงศิลปวัฒนธรรม และการประกวดกระทงใบตอง ท่ามกลางบรรยากาศอันสวยงามและอากาศหนาวเย็นของเมืองเชียงใหม่
Chiangmai Sky’s Lanterns Festival 2020
October 31, 2020, Show time 16:30
Northern Study Center Mae Rim
5,999 THB. ADULT V.I.P / 4,500 THB. CHILD V.I.P (Age 4 years 1 day - 7 years)
3,999 THB. ADULT STANDARD / 1,999 THB. CHILD STANDARD (Age 4 years 1 day - 7 years)
300 THB. Roundtrip Transfer
- Adult ticket for person age from 7 years 1 day. (born before October 31, 2013)
- Child ticket for person age from 4 years 1 day to 7 years. (born between October 31, 2013 – October 30, 2016)
- Child under 4 yrs free of charge. (born from October 31, 2016)
- Present Identity card or Passport at the entrance.
- Ticket cannot refund, changeable or redeem.
**In case of use a wrong ticket type must buy a new ticket only.**
**Please inform full name and nationality for apply insurance free of charge**
Show date : October 31, 2020
Venue : Northern Study Center Mae Rim, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
What will be
- One ticket for 1 guest.
- Food & Beverage (except alcohol) provided at the event.
- 2 lanterns, 1 Kratong and 1 Souvenir.
- Watching performances and participate in various activities at the event.
Welcome you to the Northern study Center. Check tickets and accept Krathong and Souvenir.
Welcome to Yi Peng Festival. Enjoy with Food and Beverage Lanna Thai style. Enjoy the activities at the ground show. Watch the Lanna show. Join playing games and performances. Take pictures of activities and take pictures in the exhibition area. Loi Krathong at Loi Krathong Provided.
Enter to the lantern area. Watch the performance. Listen to the monks chanting for the ceremony. Watch the lantern release demonstration.
Start the ceremony of releasing lanterns, blessings and floating lanterns in unison.
Complete the ceremony / All guests return to the accommodation safely.
Note *** All schedules may be adjusted as appropriate on the actual work day.
Public health measures and prevention of communicable diseases COVID-19 are as follows
- Provide hand-washing gel / alcohol 70% at various points outside and inside the event. In the area in front of the event / ticket checkpoint / registration point, Food service points, Dining area, Beverage service points / Various drinking water stations, Bathroom / Bathroom front, Krathong pick-up points, Loi Krathong Pier, Nursing point, And other points outside and within the event area
- Check the temperature not over 37.5 degrees Celsius / fever measurement at the front of the site / before entering the event. * If the fever is detected Do not allow to participate Even if you have a ticket to attend the event, you are not able to attend. People with flu, fever, cough, sore throat, angina are not allowed to attend and no refundable.
- Measures focusing on wearing a mask From entering the event until ending ** The mask can be removed While eating / drinking *** Anyone who does not wear a mask Not allowed to participate in the event area Even if having an attendee ticket Cannot be excluded and no refundable.
- Public health measures regarding social distancing: maintain a distance between people, whether standing, queuing for not less than 1-2 meters.
- For those who come from abroad within 30 days before the event, no participation is allowed.
Roundtrip Transfer for Chiangmai Sky’s Lanterns Festival 2019
Service date October 31, 2020 only
Roundtrip ticket 300 THB per person. Free of charge for child under 4 year (no seat) sit with parent
Lobby of Mercure Chiang Mai Hotel - Northern study center Maerim Chiangmai. From 15.30 - 17.30 hrs
Main entrance of Northern study center Maerim Chiangmai - Mercure Chiang Mai Hotel. From 20.30 - 22.30 hrs
Remark Signboard will shown "Chiangmai Sky’s Lanterns 2020" and T.T.B Mercure Chiang Mai Hotel Address: 183 Changpuak Road, Sri Poom, Maung District, Chiang Mai, Thailand