ผังการแสดง & รอบการแสดง
5,500 / 4,500 / 3,500 / 2,500 / 2,000 / 1,000
MATILDA THE MUSICAL INTERNATIONAL TOUR IS COMING TO
A tonic for audiences of all ages, this anarchic production about a strong and determined heroine with a vivid imagination has now won 101 international awards including 24 for Best Musical.
The cast includes Ryan Anderson (Rudolph), Londiwe Dhlomo-Dlamini (Mrs Phelps), Jason Kajdi (Escapologist), Jamie Kaye (Michael Wormwood/Tommy), Matthew Rowland (Mr Wormwood), Gemma Scholes (Miss Honey), Emily Squibb (Mrs Wormwood), Lucy Warway (Lavender) and James Wolstenholme (Miss Trunchbull).
They are joined on stage by Lola Adaja, Renée Alexandra, Jazmin Bird, Alex Charles, Joseph Craig, Sinead Donnelly, Michael Gardiner, Kent Jeycocke, Brooke Kelly, Weslee Lauder, Katie Lee, Lizzie Nance, Jonathan Raath, Logan Timbre, Lucas Angelo Ward and Dawn Williams.
The three young performers playing the title role are Yolani Balfor, Donna Craig and Myla Williams. They are joined by Daniel Abrahams, Ashton Robertson, Erich Jordaan and Gideon van Biljon as Bruce and Eric.
More than 12 years since the multi award-winning production opened in London, this iconic British musical has been seen by 11 million people across more than 90 cities worldwide. Written by Dennis Kelly, with music and lyrics by Tim Minchin and developed and directed by Matthew Warchus, the production is designed by Rob Howell, with choreography by Peter Darling, orchestrations, additional music and musical supervision by Christopher Nightingale, lighting by Hugh Vanstone, sound by Simon Baker and special effects and illusions by Paul Kieve.
Matilda The Musical will be taking place in Bangkok on 21st February until 3rd March 2024 (15 shows) at Muang Thai Ratchadalai Theatre. Tickets from Bt1,000 will be available for R-Card (Ratchadalai members) on 1st December 2023 at 10am until 5th December 2023 at 10pm. Public sale starts on 6th December at 10am (local time) onwards via thaiticketmajor.com, TTM counters and call centre 02 262 3838 Visit www.thaticketmajor.com for more details.
Twitter // Instagram // Website
The Royal Shakespeare Company’s Matilda The Musical premiered at the RSC’s Stratford-upon-Avon home in 2010, before transferring to London’s West End in October 2011, where it opened to rave reviews and awards.
Matilda The Musical swept the board at the 2012 Olivier Awards, with a record-breaking seven awards, and won four Tony Awards and a Tony Honor for Excellence in the Theater for the four young performers sharing the title role on Broadway. It has since toured North America, Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Ireland, South Africa and China and played its first non-English language production in Seoul, South Korea in 2018/19 where it is recently returned to play its second season. In 2023, Matilda The Musical played for the first time in Japan at the Orb theatre in Tokyo and Osaka at Umeda Arts Centre, the Tel Aviv Performing Arts Center and most recently the Dubai Opera in October 2023.
Matilda The Musical is produced by Executive Producers Denise Wood and Griselda Yorke for the Royal Shakespeare Company. The production was developed with the support of Jeanie O’Hare and the RSC Literary Department.
André Ptaszynski had worked as one of the Executive Producers of the production from 2011 until his untimely death in 2020. He is much missed by all of his colleagues.
- The RSC is supported using public funding by Arts Council England
- The work of the RSC is supported by the Culture Recovery Fund
- The RSC is generously supported by RSC America
- The RSC Acting Companies are generously supported by The Gatsby Charitable Foundation.
GWB Entertainment has operations in the United Kingdom and Australia.
Current Productions include the International Tours of Matilda The Musical, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s School of Rock, The Phantom of the Opera, The Old Vic’s Production of A Christmas Carol and Groundhog Day in Melbourne.
In London, GWB has co-produced The King and I at the London Palladium, Britney Spears The Cabaret at The Other Palace, The Women In White, Equus at London’s Trafalgar Studios and Groundhog Day at The Old Vic.
In Australia, GWB has produced the Headlong / Nottingham Playhouse and Almeida production of George Orwell’s 1984, West Side Story, Ghost the Musical, Jagged Little Pill, An American In Paris, Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth at the Sydney Opera House, The Rocky Horror Show, Girl Form The North Country, 2:22 A Ghost Story and Death of Salesman. In Asia, GWB has toured CATS, The Phantom Of The Opera, Disney’s High School Musical, West Side Story, Ghost The Musical, Avenue Q and Jesus Christ Superstar.
About the RSC
Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC)
The Royal Shakespeare Company creates exceptional theatre in Stratford-upon-Avon, London and around the world, performing plays by Shakespeare and his contemporaries, as well as commissioning a wide range of original work from contemporary writers. Our purpose is to ensure that Shakespeare – and theatre as a whole – is for everyone, and we do that by unlocking the power of his plays and live performance, and with our learning and education work throughout the UK and across the world.
1. Reservation of 1 seat per viewer only.
2. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to attend the performance. (Customers bringing children must purchase a separate seat for the child.)
3. Purchased tickets are non-cancellable, non-changeable, and non-refundable.
4. Photography and video recording of any kind are strictly prohibited within the theater premises and during the performance. Audio recording and video recording are strictly prohibited, including any form of live streaming.
5. Food and beverages are not allowed inside the theater.
6. For customers using wheelchair-accessible services, please inform the staff at the point of purchase or contact the call center to facilitate the purchase of suitable seating (or consider sitting in the designated accessible rows).
7. All attendees must wear face masks throughout the entire duration of the performance.
8. The organizers reserve the right to make changes without prior notification.
9. Ticket prices exclude booking fee 30 bht
10. 3% convenience fee will be applied when making the payment with a credit card, debit card, True Wallet, or Shopee Pay.
11. 0.5% convenience fee will be applied for payment via BBL iBanking , K Pay+.
- Matilda The Musical